Benefits of Floating
Physical Benefits of Floatation Therapy
- Improves athletic performance and helps prevent sports injuries, speeds healing process
- Decreases the production of Cortisol (which causes anxiety and contributes to weight gain), ACTH, Lactic Acid, and Adrenaline
- Increases the production of endorphins
- Quickens rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieves pain from arthritis, migraines, injuries, etc.
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation
- Increases distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
Left/Right Brain Sychronization
- Shifts brain waves from the Beta to Alpha, Theta, and even Delta
- Better mental clarity and alertness
- Increases creativity and problem solving ability (Hello, Artists and Musicians!)
- Intensifies acuteness of all the senses
- Accelerates learning
- Diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions (shown to produce spontaneous reduction in or the elimination of habits such as smoking)
General Well Being
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates, and revitalizes
WAVE | FREQUENCY | ASSOCIATED MENTAL STATE
Beta 12hz – 38hz
Wide awake. This is generally the mental state most people are in during the day and most of their waking lives. Usually, this state in itself is uneventful, but don’t underestimate its importance. Many people lack sufficient Beta activity, which can cause mental or emotional disorders such as depression, ADD, and insomnia. Stimulating Beta activity can improve emotional stability, energy levels, attentiveness, and concentration.
Alpha 8hz – 12hz
Awake but relaxed and not processing much information. When you get up in the morning and just before sleep, you are naturally in this state. When you close your eyes your brain automatically starts producing more Alpha waves. Alpha is usually the goal of experienced meditators, but to enter it using NP2 is incredibly easy. Since Alpha is a very receptive, absorbent mental state, you can also use it for effective self-hypnosis, mental re-programming, accelerated learning and more.
Theta 4hz – 7hz
Light sleep or extreme relaxation. Theta can also be used for hypnosis, accelerated learning and self-programming using pre-recorded suggestions.
Delta 0.2hz – 3hz
Deep, dreamless sleep. Delta is the slowest band of brainwaves. When your dominant brainwave is Delta, your body is healing itself and “resetting” its internal clocks. You do not dream in this state and are completely unconscious.
So are you ready to experience the ultimate state of relaxation through floatation therapy? Contact us today to learn more or book your appointment now!